Now manhole covers are an inseparable product in our lives. Manhole covers are needed in many places such as communities, roads, greening, etc., but many people do not understand it very well, and they will question how tough such a thing is and can support cars. and people. Let me take you to find out.
Ductile iron manhole covers need to meet the hardness requirements, so that the performance can be met, and the corresponding degree of hardness requirements can guarantee the use of ductile iron manhole covers. Manhole covers with relatively high hardness are not easily broken, and their bearing capacity will also increase.
The ability of ductile iron manhole covers to deform or rupture in a small volume on the cover surface, in production, is tested by the entire static load pressure method, depending on the shape of the head, the cover plate data and the load size are different, the hardness can have Brinell Hardness, Rockwell Hardness, Vickers Hardness and Microhardness, which are used to make different manhole covers.
1. Ductile iron manhole covers are relatively cheap in terms of construction costs, and the materials are saved to reduce investment. When large spans and heavy loads are used, the price is lower than that of cast iron, and the cost of replacing cast iron covers due to theft or crushing can be saved.
2. Hot-dip galvanized surface treatment: It has strong anti-corrosion and anti-rust functions. The gutter cover made of steel grating is connected to the frame with hinges, which is anti-theft, safe and easy to open.
3. The ductile iron manhole cover has beautiful appearance, various styles, simple lines and silver appearance. When used in the road, it will not affect the overall use effect.
4. There are many types of ductile iron manhole covers, which can meet the needs of different environments, loads, spans and shapes, and can also be customized according to the size and shape provided by customers.
5. The drainage effect is good, and the leakage area is 83.3%, which is more than twice that of cast iron.
6. The use of high-strength carbon steel makes the steel grating with high strength, which can be used in large-span and heavy-load environments such as docks and airports.
Post time: Jun-06-2022