SMC Resin manhole cover
(1) High strength: the use of polymer synthetic materials
(2) Beautiful appearance: The surface pattern of the glass steel manhole cover is exquisitely designed, which can be made into various patterns and colors to beautify the urban environment, which is both beautiful and durable.
(3) Light weight: The weight of the product is only about one-third of that of cast iron, which is convenient for transportation, installation and repair, and greatly reduces labor intensity.
(4) Anti-theft: The synthetic material has no recycling value and is naturally anti-theft; and is equipped with a locking structure
(5) Strong weather resistance: The product uses high molecular weight materials with large molecular weight and strong chemical stability as raw materials. Through scientific formula, advanced technology, and perfect technical equipment, the product can be used normally at -40 ℃-90 ℃ .
(6) High precision: Because the product is molded at high temperature, the gap between the cover and seat is small, which overcomes the problems of "running, jumping, and ringing" of cast iron and cement manhole covers, and improves road traffic capacity and driving comfort.
(7) Corrosion resistance. It has obvious acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, and the anti-aging index reaches above level three, and the service life is longer.
The inspection manhole cover is compounded by using polymer as the matrix material, adding reinforcement materials, fillers, etc., through a certain process. The new national standard has raised the load requirement of the manhole cover and is in line with the internationally accepted EN124 standard.
In fact, the resin manhole cover (also called polymer glass fiber reinforced plastic manhole cover/composite material manhole cover) is a kind of glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, tape, felt, yarn, etc.) as reinforcing materials, and synthetic resin as the matrix material. A new type of manhole cover product composed of unsaturated polyester resin, fillers, initiators, thickeners, low shrinkage additives, film mold agents, pigments and reinforcing materials, and then molded at high temperature.
The main addition materials are fiber reinforced materials (glass cloth, tape, felt, yarn, etc.), which are characterized by small specific gravity, large specific strength and specific modulus. For example, carbon fiber and epoxy resin composite materials have specific strength and specific modulus several times larger than steel and aluminum alloys. They also have excellent chemical stability, friction reduction, wear resistance, self-lubrication, heat resistance, fatigue resistance, and Creep, noise reduction, electrical insulation and other properties. The composite of graphite fiber and resin can obtain a material whose expansion coefficient is almost equal to zero. Another feature of fiber reinforced materials is anisotropy, so the fiber arrangement can be designed according to the strength requirements of different parts of the part. The aluminum-based composite material reinforced with carbon fiber and silicon carbide fiber can still maintain sufficient strength and modulus at 500°C.
The resin manhole cover used on the road has the characteristics of insulation, no noise, no recovery value and natural anti-theft. It is irreplaceable for cast iron manhole covers.
The resin manhole cover is made by a unique molding process, which makes the city look like a new one. The service life is basically 20-50 years. The resin composite manhole cover molded by high temperature has light weight, high strength, excellent fatigue resistance, and damage safety. , Simple molding, low rolling noise, good chemical corrosion resistance, good acid and alkali resistance and beautiful appearance, etc., and the pollutants in the wastewater are further reduced.
When installing a composite manhole cover, follow the following four steps:
1. Before installation, the foundation of the manhole cover should be neat and firm, and the inner diameter, length and width of the manhole cover should be determined according to the size of the manhole cover.
2. When installing composite manhole covers on cement pavements, pay attention to the wellhead masonry to be poured with concrete, and to build a concrete protection ring on the periphery for maintenance for about 10 days.
3. When installing composite manhole covers on asphalt pavements, attention should be paid to avoiding the direct rolling of the manhole covers and shaft seats by the construction machinery to avoid damage.
4. In order to maintain the beauty of the manhole cover and the clarity of the writing and pattern, be careful not to stain the manhole cover when pouring asphalt and cement on the road surface.
The material strength of the product is more than 1200 kg per cubic centimeter, and the overall load capacity of the manhole cover far exceeds the national standard, which overcomes the many shortcomings of composite manhole covers that are mostly reinforced by steel bars on the market; the anti-theft is fundamentally solved because it has no recycling value. The social problem of the missing manhole cover; the noiselessness solves the noise caused by the rolling of cast iron products; the geometric size design contract of the cover does not jump to ensure that the product does not turn over or shift after the speeding vehicle passes; the design is reasonable, installation, easy to open, and convenient Inspection and maintenance of underground pipeline facilities; beautiful appearance, clear cast pattern, excellent anti-slip performance, and pleasing color; corrosion resistance, no rust, soaked in sulfuric acid solution at a temperature of 40℃ and a concentration of 60% for 24 hours, the product has no abnormal reaction ; Long service life After the aging test, the product has a normal service life of more than 20 years under -40℃~100℃ open air conditions; it is widely applicable to water supply companies, real estate companies, municipal companies, mobile companies, radio and television, telecommunications, power companies, gas, Hot Air Company
|Withstand stress level||Resin manhole cover|
|Maximum pressure bearing||≤3ton|
|700 * 800 *40毫米||700 * 800 *50毫米|
|800 * 900 *50毫米||300 * 500 *30毫米|
|700 * 800 *70毫米||500 * 1 000 *30毫米|
|400 * 600 *30毫米|